Thursday, March 11, 2010

To Do List - Done!




I cased this from the current Stampin' Up Catalog, but made some changes. I used a large magnetic dry erase board, then took a roll of bulletin board and cut a 6" wide piece to fit across the center of the board and attached with magnets. The DSP is just sitting on the lower half of the board being held in place with the bulletin board - then it can be easily changed. The letters are from Loads of Letters chipboard and covered with Sweet Pea Designer Paper and I used "It's a Plan" to make my To Do lists. The words To Do were cut out using the Big Shot and Simple Serif alphabet set with Chocolate Chip Decor Element Sheets. Magnets were also attached to the back of the Sweet Pea Stitched Felt so I can add additional notes if necessary.


Thanks for Looking! I am working on a smaller version to turn into a class project - once I have that done I will post pictures along with instructions.

No comments:

Post a Comment