Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Technique Class

Now that my wrist is mostly healed and I can stamp again :) It's time for Technique Class again. Here are the four techniques we will be working on tomorrow night!!

Baby Wipe Technique featuring Upsy Daisy. I used Rose Red & Certainly Celery Re-Inkers. The polka-dot paper is from the Cottage Wall Designer Series Paper.


Rolling Marble Technique, Featuring Always. I used Crushed Curry with Dusty Durango Re-Inkers.


I'm not really sure what you would call this, since its really a cross between two techniques - So I went with Polished Stone, since it was closest to that. The difference with this was I stamped and embossed with white onto Glossy White Cardstock. Once that was dry I soaked a cotton ball with rubbing alcohol and place one or two drops of re-inkers and the platinum ink from the Holiday Mini (that is still available for purchase), then dabbed the cotton ball over the embossed image. I then used my heat gun to dry the ink and the image appeared through the ink. The card I saw on another blog using a slightly different technique and I believe she used bordering blue instead of Not Quite Navy & Rich Razzleberry.

I am happy with the results - I think it turned out very elegant looking


No comments:

Post a Comment