Tuesday, November 2, 2010

November Stamp Club Projects

Time to share our projects for this months stamp clubs. If you are in any of my clubs, this is what you have to look forward to. I will be sending supply list separately

Dasher Xmas Treat Box -

For this project I used the Fancy Favor Box die for the Big Shot and the Dasher stamp that was introduced last Christmas season. We will be using a wet paper stamping technique on this one.

Northern Hearts Xmas Card -

I used the new XL Petal Card Punch for the "heart" but cutting off two of the "petals", this comes out slightly larger than our Heart punch. Using the Cherry Cobbler Marker, I only colored in part of the image with the birds. The champagne chunky glitter just finishes this off perfectly.

Cute & Curly Happy Birthday Window Card -

This one I can't take all the credit for. I combined about 3 different ideas that I found from other blogs I visit.

Hope you enjoyed them!! Have a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment