Sunday, February 6, 2011

1st Ever Card Buffet - Class #1 Today!!




I'm so excited, I can't wait to see what everyone thinks of this idea. I have a total of 8 ladies confirmed between today and Wednesday. Since it's so hard to judge just how many of each design to make, I thought 20 of each card and when its gone it's gone. If I have left overs I can either save them or maybe the ladies will want to take some home to work on later.

I decided to take an idea that has been around for a quite a while - One Sheet Wonder. But, instead of 'stamping' the OSW, I used a sheet of Designer Series Paper and then added the coordinating card stock. Here's my twist - I used two full packs of Vintage Springtime Designer paper and cut those with the template. Then I added the layers with colors Rose Red, Baja Breeze, Pear Pizazz, Not Quite Navy and Always Artichoke. So, each box has five different designer papers to choose from (these are double sided, so really they have 10), neutral card base and three to five colored layers. I have a sample card out for them to use for the layout, but they get to choose their colors. There will also be a variety of other stamps out if they don't want my sentiment to choose from.

If anyone has any questions or would like the specifics for this class, please feel free to email me and I will send you the instructions.

No comments:

Post a Comment