Wednesday, February 2, 2011

February Club Projects



Build A Cupcake -


I didn't originally care for the whole cupcake them too much in the beginning, but they really are cute!! I saw a similar card on splitcoast stampers and thought it was perfect to show how adorable our new punch is.
I used Pink Pirouette, Real Red, Very Vanilla and Lap of Luxury DSP. You just can't make the cherries on the cupcake with out the all new Red Glitter Paper - love it!!!

Paper Flower in Vintage -

For this card I will be demonstrating how to make this beautiful paper flower!! We will also be using the Distressing Kit from the main catalog.
I used Very Vanilla, Real Red, Basic Black and Newspaper Print DSP. The flower in on a 3 1/4" circle cut out with the Circle Scissors.

Faux Pinwheel Technique -

This is such an easy technique to duplicate!! I used Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, So Saffron, Old Olive & Play Date DSP.

Birthday 12X12 Page -

I thought it was time for a change to bright and cheery colors!!! I started with a 6X6 So Saffron, then increased it to an 8 1/2 X 11 on Real Red and finished it on a 12X12 Pacific Point. The page is accented with the Build A Bear DSP, Star and Build A Cupcake Punches.

No comments:

Post a Comment